Under the motto "Smugglers & Muleteers", a large playground awaits you on Trübsee, as well as a wonderful recreation zone with picnic areas and barbecue grills. An exciting treasure hunt leads around the lake. The smuggler "Engelbert" regularly has to make the arduous journey with his mule "Schmuggli" from Engelberg over the Jochpass to Engstlenalp. This is how the story on which the new themed playground is based begins.
Adventure playground Trübsee
Discover the family adventure world on Trübsee, embedded in a unique mountain landscape and at the foot of the majestic TITLIS. Around the lake there are lovely designed play stations as well as a treasure hunt.
Go on an exciting treasure hunt with your family!
- For the adventure trail you need a smuggler's card. This is available at the valley station. With the correct solution word, a great prize can be won afterwards.
- The trail around Lake Trübsee is suitable for baby carriages.
- The hike takes about one hour.
- On the way there are various fireplaces as well as comfortable places to sit and lie down.
- The adventure trail is open from May to October.
TITLIS - Bergbahnen, Hotels & Gastronomie
041 639 50 50